EVIL SPIRITS WORKING IN SECRECY
Compiled by John S. Torell
June 30, 2002
ACCUSING SPIRITS (Dealt with in Part One)
CRITICAL SPIRITS (Dealt with in Part Two)
THE SPIRIT OF BITTERNESS
The demon of Bitterness is a powerful principality who will chain a person with chains that will immobilize a person and destroy their spiritual perception - Acts 8:18-23.
Current warfare practice in the nations of the world today is to use "special forces" to first attack and soften up the enemy and set him up for defeat. The Special Forces in the army of Satan consists of the following units: Belittling, Railing (bitterly complaining), Teasing and Mockery. These spirits usually attack a person in childhood, and then build bases in the personís body, using these bases to attack the person himself and others around him. Colossians 3:16-21.
[We are made in the image of God. Satan hates God. When you put someone down, you put God down. You are destroying a person, their personhood. This is inexcusable in a Christian. If you can't build up, then SHUT UP]
Once the spirit of Bitterness has been able to establish a beachhead (root), he will bring in seven other demons, worse than himself. Jesus warned us that this can happen and will happen - Luke 11:24-26.
These are the seven demons, which are ruled by the principality Bitterness. Each lower ranking demon will provide protection for the ones above him:
1. Unforgiveness - Bitterness will use the spirits of unforgiveness to keep "a record of wrongs" against other people. Spirits of unforgiveness constantly remind us of the bitterness someone has against us, and reminds, rehashes, projects and torments us with past negative events. It reminds us of what others have done to us, and what we have done to others.
2. Once the principality has been able to firmly entrench spirits of unforgiveness, he will now bring in more wicked and powerful demons. The next class of demons coming in is Resentment. This class of demons creates ill feelings toward a person or persons. These spirits constantly remind us of past events, seeking to stir up negative sentiments that stew and ferment within us. Psalm 103
[If you have a list of memories of past hurts, you have a spirit of unforgiveness and need to be delivered. Whenever you recite a list of grievances, a demon is speaking through you. When you see these demons rise up, it is time to pray.]
3. Now comes another batch of demons called Retaliation. The infested person is now thinking about getting even, to bring harm to another human being. Spouses will retaliate against each other, proclaiming that the other spouse "had it coming." The spirits of retaliation are much more dangerous than the spirits of unforgiveness and resentment. It is a process of progressive demonization.
4. Once the spirits of retaliation have firmly been deployed, the principal of Bitterness now sends in a more powerful set of demons, Anger and Wrath. These spirits will now openly show to other people around us that there is going to be no forgiveness and that there will be resentment and bitterness as long as the person is alive. Anger and wrath spirits give evil spirits a voice that can be heard by other human beings. You can see it in the eyes of a person, when these demons begin to manifest. Romans 6:14-16
5. Now comes the deployment of the demons of hatred. These demons will verbalize your feelings toward the person who have offended you, and these spirits will state that the offender does not have the right to exist on this planet, as long as you are here. These spirits will state through the person "I will do what it takes to get even."
6. The sixth level of bitterness is Violence. Violence is anger and hatred set into motion. It will express itself into verbal abuse, physical or sexual abuse. This is the last deployment, before the principal of bitterness can unleash his final assault.
7. The spirits of Murder. Murder starts in the heart, and the first state of murder is to murder a person with words. 1 John 3:15
Murderous hate filled words, driven by the principality of Bitterness will kill a personís own spirit life. John 4:23-24. BOTH THE ATTACKER AND THE PERSON ATTACKED WILL BE DAMAGED. THE PERSON WHO IS DOING THE SCREAMING, HIS SPEECH WILL CRUCIFY HIS OWN SENSE OF DECENCY AND THE PERSON BEING ATTACKED WILL SHRINK IN FEAR, AND THE RESULT IS SPIRITUAL DEATH IN BOTH OF THEM!
This is what happened to Cain - Genesis 4:1-14
HOW TO REMOVE THESE DEMONS
1. Confess your sins in this area. 1 John 1:6-10 Including the works of belittling, railing, mockery and teasing.
2. Ask God for strength to forgive, forget and release the people who you feel have offended you. Matthew 6:14-15.
3. Start to pray that God will pour out his love in your heart for the people who have offended you. Mathew 5:38-48.
Do you have an ear with which to hear ?
To Be Continued . . . .